Corporate law/M&AAdvising and representing corporations, partnerships and private foundations shows that the strategic focus as well as the operation of a business raises various corporate law issues. We advise companies on all matters in connection with their existence from choosing the appropriate legal form and the formation all the way up to the sale or liquidation. We support companies and their executive board members on day-to-day corporate law matters in connection with the ordinary course of business.
Some of our lawyers worked for companies as in-house counsel and, due to this experience, can offer our clients a different perspective when it comes to the solution of corporate law related issues. We strive to reach our clients’ goals by taking a solution orientated as well as pragmatic approach. In particular, our clients benefit from our specific expertise in the construction and real estate business as well as in the health care and hospital industry.
When advising on corporate law matters, we pay particular attention to strategic planning and the contractual structure to prevent potential company disputes. Traditionally, we are experts in structuring options for company succession as well as for reorganisations for private foundations (sub-foundations).
- Company formations
- Ongoing advice on corporate and business law, in particular review of articles of association, establishment of shareholders’ agreements, planning and implementation of capital measures
- Advising members of the advisory board, the management board or the managing directors, predominately in the context of D&O liability
- Reorganisations, in particular transformations, mergers, contributions and de-mergers
- Company purchase and sales agreements (M&A)
- Company succession
- Liquidation of companies
- Venture capital/Private equity transactions
- Structuring of reorganisations of foundations (sub-foundations)
- Due diligence