Public procurement lawWe offer comprehensive advice to contracting authorities/entities and bidders: The advice to contracting authorities/entities includes the drafting of the calls for tender, the support in the tender procedure including the, review and adjustment of the award. We support contractors throughout the entire tender procedure, from the initial bid to the assertion of, or defence against, claims before the competent authorities in order to ensure the bid’s success.
In particular our focus on construction contract law ensures that we address public procurement law and building industry issues as well as cartel and competition law and are able to prevent potential risks. Interdisciplinary advice combined with many years of experience of members of our Practice Group enable us to work with utmost practical orientation and follow a solution-oriented approach.
- Advising the bidders in the tender process
- Interdisciplinary advice – from drafting the tender or the offer to asserting claims before the competent procurement review authorities
- Reviewing calls for tender for compliance with the regulations of the Federal Public Procurement Act (BVergG)
- Identification and assessment of hidden risks
- Drafting bidder queries and performing verification procedures to review unfair conditions in the call for tenders
- Challenging of awards and other decisions by a contracting authority/entity before the competent procurement review authorities
- Training of employees responsible for preparing tenders or involved in the quotation processing